During pregnancy, it is very important a pregnant woman take good care of herself in order to stay healthy and also for her unborn baby. This will help to overcome pregnancy stress especially if it is your first pregnancy. So staying healthy at all times during pregnancy period help your child to be well developed with no development disorder.
How can you stay healthy during pregnancy?
These are the following way to healthy staying:
- During pregnancy, it is advisable you eat very well. Taking adequate food especially those that are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals and iron will help both you and child to be healthy.
- In order to increase the rate of survival of your child being born alive and not be retarded, ensure to use some little amount of iodized salt but not in excess.
- Have a regular bath and brush your teeth every day.
- Avoid smoking or drinking during pregnancy because smoking and drinking is not good for the mother and also harmful to baby’s development.
- Some medicines are harmful to the developing of the child. Avoid taking medicines not recommended by health expert to you especially by your doctor.
- Daily, you can work and do regular exercise that are not strenuous but never get too tired.
- Do not get close to children with childhood infectious disease such as chicken pox or measles.
- Avoid the use of pesticides or chemical fumes. These substances may cause birth defect.
Practicing healthy lifestyle at pregnancy period is very easy and simple. As a pregnant mother when you know what to do, the kind of food to eat and the habits you must not practice such as smoking and drinking then staying healthy won’t be an expensive lifestyle. This will also ensure your baby wellness and also you will be less worry of any child deformity at birth.